Christian Youth in Action 2019
June 2nd-8th, at Camp Moses Merrill
CYIA East 2019 is officially full!
If you’re still wanting to attend in 2019 check out CYIA Central here.
The application can be submitted online, but you still must read and fill out the following paperwork:
- Online Background Check (if over 18)
- Mail or give online your $50 deposit
- Fill out a Medical Permission Slip
- Read the child protection policy and listen to it by calling: 866-878-4182
- Read the CEF Statement of Faith
- Sign a Workers Compliance Form
- Sign the financial policy (Paid summer missionaries only)
The forms listed above, except the background check, can be turned in upon arrival at camp. If you are under 18 your background check is included in your online application.
First-year students must schedule a 20-30 minute time slot on April 25th or May 2nd from 6:30-9:00, for a brief information meeting! All CYIA students must pick up their materials during the above time slots. These events will be held at the CEF Office 5426 S. 99th St.
We encourage parents, pastors, friends, and family to attend the CYIA 2019 commissioning service.